Only reading 2 chapters of the book Slow Death by
Rubber Duck, I found it a huge eye opener. I wouldn’t have even thought
about all of these things in my daily life that are affecting me. It makes me
want to be more cautious about what I consume or put on my body. It’s impossible
to escape it completely but if I can do anything to prevent future cancer or
diseases, I will.
I
can’t tell you that this book is 100% accurate, but with all of the experiments
the people in this book did to prove to the world that these chemicals in our
everyday lives are and will affect us; they convinced me. Some scientists may
question the integrity of this book because they didn’t follow the rules of a “normal”
scientific experiment. Although, I don’t think a bunch of people would do all
of these experiments and write a whole book if they didn’t truly believe this
was an issue and the world needed to know. I found the book interesting and would like
to read the rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment